All prices include VAT.
Parts at additional cost unless stated otherwise.
For a range of comprehensive service options, see the service packages page
Repair and workshop prices
A sample of a la carte options for are listed below. This is just a sample of work we can undertake, please call or drop by to discuss any other requirements.
- Puncture repair (inc. new tube) from £12
- Tubeless setup from £18 / wheel
- Sealant top-up from £12
- Tubeless valve replacement from £12
- Rear Mech hanger alignment from £12
- Derailleur adjustment from £12
- Gear / Brake cable replacement from £15
- Hub bearing replacement from £20
- Headset bearing replacement from £18
- Bottom bracket replacement from £18
- Pedal swap from £12
- Fork swap (including steerer cut) from £36
- Brake/hydraulic remote bleeding from £20
- Brake lever & caliper change from £20
- Brake disc and adaptor change from £18
- Brake disc alignment from £12
- Full brake system change (rotor, adaptor, caliper and lever) F&R from £36
- Full mudguard fitting from £24
- 1x MTB groupset upgrade from £48
- Road groupset replacement from £72
- DI2 & Shimano STePS diagnostics / updates from £18
- Suspension servicing Fork lowers and rear shock air can services performed in store from £40
Discounts available for multiple tasks.
A wide range of upgrade kits available alongside all the usual parts.
Parts subject to availability, prices subject to change, correct at time of writing.
- 1×10 MTB groupset from £167
- 1×11 MTB groupsets from £204
- 1×12 MTB groupsets from £259
- 4 piston brake upgrade kits F&R from £220
(Inc. rotors and adaptors)
- 11s Road groupsets from £263
Dropping in is always best, but I know that’s not always possible.